We have a great belief in our people. We invest heavily in training and development and encourage our staff to push themselves forward and take on new challenges.
As a result many of our leading team members have been with the firm for many years, some from the outset of the firm, in 2000, and have progressed through to more senior roles.
One of the key features of our service is the switch from individual management to collective management of each case. Each person specialises in a key stage of the process but is also trained in all the stages. That way when customers phone in with a query, unless it is very specialised in its nature, they can get an immediate answer. If the query is more complex we have a team of technical specialists who can quickly provide the relevant information.
- Jonathan Stokes – Jonathan is Director of Fasttrac Solicitors and the architect behind Fasttrac Services for lenders. Jonathan has been a practising solicitor for 25 years.
- Sara Barrett – Sara is the Service Delivery Manager and manages Fasttrac operations on a daily basis, and has been part of Fasttrac from the start.
- Simon Whitwham – Simon is the Client Relationship & Development Manager and manages our valued relationships with lender clients and the development of new relationships. Simon’s background and experience is in the building society sector with Nationwide, Coventry and Stroud & Swindon.
- Heidi Knight – Heidi is Legal &Technical Manager and responsible for managing the team that provides the expertise to handle difficult cases and deliver the Helpdesk service to lenders.
- Emma Harwood and Lynne Harding – Emma and Lynne are our in-house case management developers who convert process concepts and development ideas into systems reality.
- Jacqui Cowie – Jacqui is our Training Manager and heads up the continual development of our people to deliver the personal service, every day, to lenders, brokers and borrowers.